These low glycemic candies take only minutes to make and will satisfy your sugar craving without compromising your blood sugar level.
They are also great to include in your transition plan as you finish a cleanse. For more recipes like these, join our GREEN Cleanse program. You can do it either live or self-paced.
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon carob powder
- 1 teaspoon green powder
- 1 teaspoon protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cordyceps mushroom powder
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops Medicine Flower Chocolate Flavor Extract, plus 3 drops stevia OR 3 drops chocolate stevia (optional)
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined, adding just enough water to make a smooth paste or blend until smooth.
2. Add stevia if desired for extra sweetness. I found it to be fine without stevia.
3. Add a tablespoon of chopped nuts for a crunchy candy (optional).
4. Spoon into candy molds or ice cube trays, or spread into a baking dish lined with wax paper.
5. Freeze until solid, about half an hour.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment