Frequently Asked Questions
There are several reasons why there might not be any sound. Here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Try reloading the page.
- Re-start your browser, or try a different browser.
- Try a fresh re-start of your computer.
- Make sure you have the most up-to-date Flash player downloaded on your computer. Click here to check or download Adobe Flash Player now.
- Try adjusting the volume on your computer by clicking on the small sound icon, which is most likely located at the bottom right hand corner of your screen (on a PC). Make sure the ‘mute' box is unchecked and that the sound volume slider is mid-way or higher.
- Try adjusting the volume on the video player in your browser. Roll your mouse over the speaker icon and move the slider up accordingly.
- If you have external speakers, make sure they are connected properly.
- There could be an issue with corrupt or missing sound drivers, compatibility issues with the operating system and/or other hardware, or bad or missing sound cards. If conflicts exist with your sound card and/or other devices installed in your computer, it is likely that either the drivers are not properly installed for that device and/or the sound card and/or other devices are conflicting. If you open the properties of the device that is conflicting and view the properties, additional details about the conflict can be found. For more specific instructions on how to solve any of these possible issues, please perform an internet search, using terms like ‘no sound on computer'.
- You may also need to clear your browser cache and cookies and start over.
- If none of these work, shut down your computer and start it again and see if that helps.
Thanks for trusting Dr. Ritamarie and her team of trained Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioners as a resource for health information. You may choose from any number of personal health educational programs we provide on the site. Visit our programs page to get started. Please note that if you would like specific questions answered from a certified Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner, you may schedule a private lab interpretation session. To learn more about our private consultations, please click here.
Programs, Products and Orders
Typically, you can expect to receive your order within 7-10 business days. If you’ve ordered an e-product, you will receive email instructions for how to access the course and next steps you may need to take as soon as your credit card has been approved. If you need help locating your order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the email that was used to place your order.