I’ve started an Appreciation Journal, and I plan to continue to share my appreciations every day for 30 days.
If you’re looking to experience more energy, health and joy, join me on this appreciation journey and watch magical things unfold.
Comment below with 3 things you appreciate today.
Dr. Ritamarie’s Appreciations for Today – Day 11
- My body’s ability to make me rest when I really want to keep going.
- My iPad which makes it easy to communicate while laying in bed.
- The power of sleep to heal.
I do so love to read all your appreciations, so keep them coming.
With Great Love and Appreciation,
Go ahead, give yourself an energy boost. Comment below about what you appreciate today.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
[…] Dr. Ritamarie’s Gratitude Journal Day 11 […]
I hope you know how inspiring it is to work for someone whose heart is as bright as sunshine!
I hope you sleep and get some peaceful quiet today.
Here are my 3 points of appreciation for today:
1. There is now just the gentlest blanket of snow outside… the trees were all covered with a beautiful dust of snow and I stood by the window this morning just taking in the view with admiration.
2. I loved starting my day with an organized and clean apartment… I showered, dressed, and started the day with calm.
3. I am sooooo lucky to have the job I do. I get to work from home, do work I really love and that makes a difference to others, and allow my talents to shine.
Thank you Ritamarie… sending you a burst of healing energy from my heart to yours.
Hi Dr. Rita Marie,
I hope you are resting comfortably today. I know how exhausted you must be to not be working and I also know that kind of drive up late go, go, go. GIVE< GIVE< GIVE…BUT! sometimes the teacher has to become the student in order to truly know the lessons we teach.
Sending lots of healing restful enerfy to you.
love and light,
Healing energy to you!
This program came at just the right time and prevented me from ending up going the route of drugs to control blood sugar. I’ve learned so much about how the body works and also how to do a program and go with the flow to serve the needs of the participants.
Sending you lots of love & energy on your day of rest. You are an inspiration to us all and I hope you use this time to restore and revitalize. Take time for you, no matter how long that is. We can wait.
My 3 appreciations:
1. That I was able to get 1st draft of my book finished this weekend
2. My body is strong and getting healthier everyday, thanks to the B4BGone program.
3. A loving husband who supports me in everything I do.
Dear Dr. Ritamarie,
I am sending you healing and nourishing thoughts–and total self care. Please take good care–the world needs you!
I am so grateful to have you on my journey of health and experiencing my body as an amazing wonderland!
Hi Dr. Ritamarie – I’m glad you are taking time for yourself. Sounds like you are in a good healing space. Be well!
My appreciations for today – I have to admit I’m having a day that is difficult to appreciate….
1. I appreciate that I completed strength training today – even if it was between escalations at work.
2. I appreciate all of the fresh veggies in my salad.
3. I appreciate Dr. Ritamarie’s warm, wonderful approach to life. You are my mentor! Thank you!!!!
Dear Dr R – Thank you for giving so much to us and for taking care of yourself.
I appreciate the marvelous way God made my body work and the way it can heal when I give it the right “tools”.
I appreciate being able to sleep all night again.
I appreciate all the good food I have access to in my local stores.
Dear Dedicated-Researcher Rita Marie,
Alrighty then !!1 if you are willing to listen to your body, so shall I.
“Resting-Resting Rita is the engineer..(remember choo-choo charlie?)…. Your information and menus always Good & Plenty,I am so grateful for all you’ve send me… God & Plenty Good & Plenty ..”Aleluia
Affirming you are surrendering to this time as supportive & divine as your Highest and Best self-care is meant to be .
In JOY ~W
Hi Dr. Ritamarie,
1. I thank God every day for this wonderful day of life.
2. I appreciate the tools you have given us and the understanding of the mechanisms behind the rules so we can keep applying them and we know WHY!
3. I appreciate your hard work in preparing these recipes that are so flexible and fun to work with!
Day 11, Nov. 14th
1.I appreciate a quiet evening for a good night sleep.
2.I am grateful for my husband’s faithful prayers.
3.I appreciate my friends who want to hang out with me and talk “health”.
Hi Dr. Ritamarie:
I hope you are feeling much, much better today.
With all my appreciation for the gift you are to me,
Today I appreciate the great farmer’s market in this town, it is really an experience to be enjoyed.
I appreciate the people who ask me what I am drinking when they see me with my green smoothie, and then ask for detailed instructions on how to make one.
I appreciate that people are willing to learn, even from a complete stranger. Everybody wants to learn about healthier ways of eating. This is great!