I received an email recently reminding me of a poem that was on my website years ago when I first put up the site. With all the restructure over the years, somehow the page became unlinked and unformatted! This poem was described as “a help to those in pain and suffering loss or other trauma; and it brings a spiritual aspect into the grief process.” As a result, I decided that it needed to be shared. Thanks CG!
In the process of healing, recovering your health, moving from where you are towards vibrant health and vitality, letting go is often required. Letting go of old beliefs is often vital to the healing process. Letting go of controlling the outcome, the rate of recovery and the stages you go through is important too. I believe you’ll enjoy this as CG did and I encourage you to share it with your loved ones.
- To let go does not mean to stop caring, it means I can’t do it for someone else.
- To let go is not to cut myself off, it is the realization that I cannot control another.
- To let go is not to do for others, but to allow learning from natural consequences.
- To let go is to admit some powerlessness and to recognize that the outcome is not in my hands alone.
- To let go is not to try to change or blame another, it is to make the most of myself.
- To let go is not to care for, but to care about.
- To let go is not to fix but to be supportive.
- To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to effect their own destinies.
- To let go is not to be protective, it is to permit another to face reality.
- To let go is not to deny, but to accept.
- To let go is not to nag, scold, or argue, but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
- To let go is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes, and cherish myself in it.
- To let go is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future.
- To let go is to fear less and love more.
Love, Health and Joy to You,
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.