This recipe is quick and easy to make, and doesn’t need any soaking or dehydrating. One of my team likes to make some extra and keep it in the freezer, so she knows she has a healthy sweet snack at hand.
- 2 cups almonds, ground to a powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds, ground
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder
- 2 tablespoons ground butternut squash
- 20 – 22 drops Sweet Leaf Whole Leaf Stevia Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Process almonds, salt, chia seeds, and carob powder in a food processor until thoroughly combined.
2. Add the squash, stevia, and vanilla extract.
3. Pulse a few times, and then process the mixture until it begins to stick together like a dough.
4. Press the mixture into a parchment paper-lined 6-inch square pan, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove the brownies from the pan by pulling the parchment paper up.
6. Slice and enjoy.
TIP: When adding the stevia drops, start with the smaller amount, mix, and taste. Add more, one drop at a time, if more sweetness is desired.
What types of foods do you like to make for snacks? Do you eat snacks or desserts? Tell us in the comments below.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.