Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Here’s a quick and easy Valentine’s recipe you can whip up and give to a loved one in just minutes.
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon luo han powder or a dropperful of liquid stevia, or any chosen low glycemic sweetener
- pinch of salt
- a quart of strawberries, with the greens
- Melt the coconut oil in dehydrator or in a double boiler or by immersing jar into hot water.
- Combine all ingredients except strawberries by hand or in a blender and pour into a small bowl.
- Hold each strawberry by the green part and dip into the sauce.
- Place on a plate with the green down and chocolate up.
- Put into refrigerator to harden the chocolate.
Enjoy your recipe and here’s to your long, heart healthy, bursting at the seems with vitality life!
Comment below: what did you have for your loved ones?
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
[…] I’ve already shared one of my favorite desserts. This year, I’m on a mission to end all future Valentine’s Day rituals that require you to put your health on the backburner in exchange for sweet, heart-shaped treats and lavishly rich dinners. […]