Mixed Vegetables with Creamy Cheddar Sauce
By Ritamarie Loscalzo
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup greens – your choice
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 daikon radish, shredded
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Brazil nuts soaked 3 – 4 hours (or unsoaked if you forget to soak)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of lemon or juice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic, Himalayan, or pink sea salt
- Cut cauliflower and greens into bite-sized pieces and steam with shredded cabbage and daikon for 5 – 10 minutes to desired degree of tenderness.
- Blend all remaining ingredients until smooth and creamy. Thin to desired consistency with water if need be.
- Cut the bell pepper into small chunks and place in blender.
- Blend on high speed until the pepper has been liquefied.
- Place nuts in blender with the pepper and blend until creamy.
- Add lemon juice, salt and seasonings to taste.
- Add a bit of cayenne and garlic for extra zip (optional).
- Pour sauce over vegetables and serve warm.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment