This coming Saturday, July 28, 2007 I will be teaching Living on Live Food Level 1. This is a very popular class, and rightly so! During the class, I will be demonstrating how to make a full course meal, including soup, salad, appetizers, main course, dessert and beverage, and learn how easy it is to do the same at home. All dishes will be made entirely from organically grown plant based, gluten and dairy free foods, fresh and alive with health rejuvenating properties. Think healthy food is boring? Think again! Try these on for size:
- creamy lime cilantro soup
- stuffed mushrooms
- sushi rolls stuffed with mock salmon spread
- stuffed pepper and cucumber appetizers
- spring rolls
- angel hair “pasta” with garden fresh tomato marinara sauce and macadamia nut ricotta cheese
- garden salad with a surprise new dressing
- date nut torte with raspberries for dessert
- How eating the right diet can enhance your health and increase your vitality
- The healing properties of fresh plant based foods
- How to deliciously eat a an abundance of fresh, plant based foods
- How to make delicious , health giving fresh and live plant based meals that taste much like your favorite dishes
- How to simply and easily prepare gourmet raw food meals
- How to shop for whole, fresh foods
- How to stock your kitchen and set up your environment for easy food preparation
- Kitchen equipment use
- Basic techniques for improving the digestibility of nuts and seeds
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment