Go HERE to signup and learn to make these moth watering summer picnic foods in our class “Picnic Foods and Barbeque for Gluten Free and Living Foods Diets. ” Enjoy Your Favorite Summer Celebration Foods Without Expanding Your Waistline and Draining Your Energy. Learn to Create Mouth Watering, Nutritious, Easy to Make Picnic and Barbeque Foods Using Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Trans-Fat Free Raw and Living Ingredients.
The Dangers That Lurk in Your Usual Picnic Fare
Given the research linking processed meat and stomach cancer, refined grains, and mayonnaise to immune system disease, you would be wise to consider alternatives this year.
Whether you’re the host or the guest, it’s easy to whip up healthy picnic foods that everyone will enjoy, all while achieving the lean, strong, clear headed body you desire.
Our picnic foods look and taste so much like the “real thing”, you’ll shock your guests and delight your health conscious crowd if you tell them the ingredients. Made with gluten free, dairy free, sugar free whole fresh living plant ingredients, these light and delicious picnic foods will be the hit of the party.
Here’s what’s in Oscar Meyer, a popular brand of hotdog:
“Mechanically separated chicken, pork, water, corn syrup, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of salt, flavoring, potassium lactate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphates, dextrose, sodium diacetate, beef, hydrolyzed soy protein, sodiuerthorbate, sugar, sodium nitrite, sorbitol, extract of paprika“.
Contrast that to our “hot dog” ingredients:
“Raw organic nuts, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, psyllium, Irish moss (a sea vegetable loaded with minerals), salt“.
In the book “Grocery Warning” , Mike Adams reports that “Feeding children hot dogs increases their risk of brain cancer by 300%” and many other startling facts about hot dogs.
In our class
We’ll teach you how to make whole, gluten-free, dairy-free raw and living foods versions of classic summer picnic food that wow your friends and leave even your guests satisfied and well nourished. The good news is you can make these foods quickly, no heat required.
- Instead of greasy burgers that clog your arteries and cancer promoting hotdogs on white flour buns that rob your energy and throw your blood sugar off balance, we’ll show you how to make delicious energy boosting plant based alternatives, loaded with antioxidant rich vegetables.
- Instead of mayonnaise smothered potato salad and coleslaw that increase your waistline and damage your immune system, learn to make our scrumptious health enhancing alternatives, rich in cancer protective, immune boosting omega 3 fats.
Join us for Picnic Foods and Barbeque for Gluten Free and Living Foods Diets. ” Learn:
- How to replace processed, high fat, low nutrient processed picnic foods with whole fresh food equivalents
- Methods to easily transform fresh veggies, herbs and nuts or seeds into delicious burgers and hot dogs
- Easy ways to make condiments that rival your old favorites: mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup, using whole fresh foods and NO sugar , hydrogenated fats or corn syrup
- How to make burger and hot dog buns without gluten or flour
- A quick and easy way to make onion rings to top your burgers or eat as a side – without deep frying or even cooking for that matter!
- How to make combine wholesome ingredients to create a guilt free dessert.
You can come to the live and in person class, watch live via the internet or view the videos after.
Love, Health and Joy,
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.