I love that we have a day that’s all about giving thanks. Gratitude is an important part of my life. I start each day by finding three things to appreciate before I even get out of bed in the morning. If you’ve been in any of my coaching programs, you know that I emphasize giving gratitude as an important part of the healing process. It’s a great way to start each day. Thanksgiving was just a few days ago. Here are some of the things I appreciate .
- I appreciate the weather in Austin where I live. I especially appreciated Austin last week, as I bundled up against the cold in Chicago, where I was visiting my in-laws.
- I’m thankful that I got sick when I was in my mid 20’s and started questioning the status quo medical advice. That experience launched me into a mission to educate and empower as many people as I can to awaken the healer within and end needless suffering by making conscious dietary and lifestyle choices.
- I appreciate that I get to make a living doing what I love most…empowering people like you, who want to live life to its fullest, to access the amazing healer within, and mentoring other health practitioners and future health crusaders in deeply touching lives.
- I appreciate my husband, Scott and my kids Eric and Kevin. Living with a crusader mom and wife isn’t always easy.
- I appreciate the amazing health and vitality I get to experience day after day, year after year, and the joy that brings to me and others around me.
- I appreciate the amazing fresh foods I get to eat every day and the fun I get to have in preparing them.
I could write pages and pages about what I appreciate, but I’ll stop there.
I extend a very special thanks to you for receiving my message and taking action towards achieving your health goals. If you didn’t care about your health, you wouldn’t be reading this. It’s obvious that health is a core value for you. You may not be perfect in your actions. No one is. Regardless of where you are on your health path, I applaud you for even beginning the journey. Billions of people worldwide are still clueless about how to get and stay healthy. Be sure to give thanks for all you have, especially the little things you may often take for granted, like hot running water and flush toilets, warm beds and fresh food.
Here’s the recipe, my gift to you to say thanks. I’m so grateful that our paths have crossed.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Love and Health,
P.S. Here’s the recipe
2 cups fresh cranberries
2 oranges, peeled
1 cup raisins or ½ cup raisins and ½ cup pitted dates
Put all ingredients into food processor and process until almost smooth. Adjust for desired sweetness with additional dried fruit or agave nectar.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.