I made this yummy raw vegan gluten-free living foods treat as a sample treat food for my 3 Myths about fatigue Class. I suggested it as a replacement for candy, coffee and soda to combat mid afternoon energy slump. They loved it. This recipe combines the goodness of raw foods and dark greens with the decadence of dessert. Yum.
Quick and Easy Green Energy Marzipan
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (or almonds, cashews, pecans or brazil nuts)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 ½ cups shredded dried coconut
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon almond extract (pure, organic )
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon chlorella powder (to taste)
- 1-2 drops pure mint essential oil
- Put ½ of the coconut and everything else in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ½ of the coconut.
- Spread out 1/4 inch thick on a wax paper lined baking dish or form into 1 inch balls.
- Freeze until firm
- Score and cut into snack sized pieces.
- Store in zip locked bags or airtight container in freezer for a quick pick me up.
Please comment and let me know what you think!
Love, Health and Joy,
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.