Who says you can’t be healthy and eat your sweets, too? The following recipe will a big hit with kids of all ages, and it can be used in many variations, too!
- 1/8 cup unrefined raw coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw, organic coconut butter (Artisana brand)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup date paste, 1 dropperful liquid stevia, or 1/4 teaspoon green leaf stevia plus 1 teaspoon erythritol (Zero brand or Lakanto)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add water, nut milk, or additional coconut if it is too thick.
- Adjust sweetener of choice to taste
- Pour into candy molds, ice cube trays, or a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper, then freeze overnight.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment