Loading Events

The Metabolic Recovery Formula

February 28 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm

The Health Practitioners Guide to Empowering Patients and Clients to Optimal Metabolic Wellbeing

With studies showing that only 8% of the population is experiencing metabolic wellness, you’ll be in high demand when you know how to turn the tide for the other 92%!

The body’s metabolic system is a complex and intricate network of biochemical reactions that are essential for life. It plays a critical role in various physiological processes such as energy production, hormone regulation, and immune function.

However, various factors such as poor nutrition, stress, and lack of exercise can disrupt the metabolic system, leading to a range of health issues.
The Metabolic Recovery Formula workshop is specifically designed to provide health practitioners with the latest research, techniques, and strategies for guiding their clients towards achieving optimal metabolic health.


Register Now!