Loading Events

Metabolic Health Crisis Solutions

February 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm

IRSPT Webinar 2024 Metabolic Health Crisis Solutions

How to Use CGMs as Part of the Health Practitioners Toolkit for Empowering Patients and Clients to Optimal Metabolic Wellbeing

With studies showing that less than 7% of the population is metabolically well, you’ll be in high demand when you know how to turn the tide for the remaining 93%!

The body’s metabolic system is a complex and intricate network of biochemical reactions that are essential for life. It plays a critical role in various physiological processes such as energy production, hormone regulation, blood sugar balance and immune function.

Various factors, such as poor nutrition, stress, and lack of exercise can disrupt the metabolic system, leading to a range of health issues.

Teaching your patients and clients how to tune into the impact of food and lifestyle on their metabolic balance using CGMs and other home-testing tools will be life-changing!