Julia Schopick believes there are 4 treatments that doctors really should prescribe routinely for life-threatening conditions, such as multiple sclerosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy and liver disease. Yet, because of concerns that have nothing to do with patient care—namely financial concerns—these treatments are all but ignored by most conventional doctors.
YET, hundreds of thousands of patients have found these treatments through their own research, and—because of these treatments—are thriving today.
Listen to the Replay or Download this Episode!
Their stories are riveting:
- How a mother’s struggle to find treatment for her son’s epilepsy finally led her to success with a time-tested, non-toxic diet; she started an organization to educate other parents about it.
- How a woman with liver disease was told she had only a few months to live, but after receiving an innovative treatment from a doctor featured Julia’s book she is alive and well eight years later.
- How multiple sclerosis patients dramatically improved after using an inexpensive, off-label drug that was approved at higher doses years earlier. Yet, their doctors questioned the success they achieved even after they saw the amazing results.
Is our healthcare system so out of touch with true medical practices that doctors turn their heads to alternative medicine even when they’ve seen the results with their own eyes?
Dr. Ritamarie’s Guest, Julia Shopick thinks so.
In this show learn:
- What the four treatments are.
- How you can talk to your doctors about these treatments
- How the patient advocates in Julia’s book are now helping others to obtain these medical treatments
Get Julia’s book, Honest Medicine: www.honestmedicine.com
For Practitioners: if you want to know some powerful keys in how to expand your practice with Nutritional Endocrinology, then join the Revolution here…it’s free!
Feel free to use the social media icons to share this powerful show with someone else who may desperately need this exact information to better their health…and their lives!
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment