Dr. Ritamarie’s Thyroid Support Elixir
- 2 teabags Holy Basil tea
- 16 – 20 ounces purified water
- 4 large Brazil nuts
- 1 tablespoon raw organic walnuts
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter (Artisana) OR
2 tablespoons dried coconut
- ½ teaspoon kelp powder
- ½ teaspoon bladderwrack powder
- ½ teaspoon coleus powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon shilajit powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cordyceps mushroom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwaganda powder
- 2 tablespoons raw carob powder or raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia green leaf powder, or 6-8 drops your choice flavored liquid Sweet Leaf Stevia, or 1 teaspoon Zero or Lakanto
- Boil water and pour over tea bags in a large cup.
- Allow to brew while gathering other ingredients.
- Put all ingredients into blender.
- Add tea after it’s been brewing for a few minutes.
- Blend until smooth an creamy.
- Taste and adjust sweetness or add water to desired consistency.
This recipe is from Dr. Ritamarie’s forthcoming program, Healing Hypothyroidism Naturally
What’s your favorite thyroid boosting drink recipe? Comment below and be sure to share recipes you use in your daily diet.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.