Mushroom-Free Endless Energy Elixir
- 1 tea bag of one of the following teas: Spring Dragon Longevity Tea (from Dragon Herbs), Egyptian Licorice or Licorice Mint (Yogi Tea), or ginseng (your favorite brand)
- 16 ounces purified water
- 4 large Brazil nuts
- 1 tablespoon raw organic walnuts
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter or 2 tablespoons dried coconut
- 1 teaspoon mucuna pruriens
- 1 teaspoon rose hips extract
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon astragalus powder
- 1 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- 2 tablespoons raw carob powder or raw cacao powder (or ½ and ½, or 1 teaspoon vanilla)
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia, green leaf powder, or 3-4 drops your choice flavored Sweet Leaf Stevia,,or 1 teaspoon Zero or Lakanto (if you don’t favor the taste of stevia)
- Your favorite food-grade essential oils,to taste
- Boil water. When hot, pour over tea bag in a cup or bowl, then steep tea bag for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine water, along with the remaining ingredients, in the blender.
- Blend until smooth, pour liquid into a glass, and enjoy!
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment