Autumn can be a beautiful time of the year. Depending on where you live, you can see the leaves change into gorgeous brilliant colors. The air becomes crisper. You can break out your favorite sweaters and boots. You start to wind down from the summer and shift into fall schedules like school and sports and so forth.
Only, the autumn also has a dark side for many people. Allergies can come on strong and sudden, and last for weeks. People become concerned with “cold and flu season.”
With less activity than in the summer, many people start gaining weight around the middle, which seems to increase on into winter and the holidays. And the colder air can affect those with fibromyalgia, fatigue, and pain the hardest.
But none of these things has to be the same story every year. You can change your entire season by helping your body to offset all of these things, so you can enjoy all the delights that autumn brings, without missing a beat.
…and it only takes seven days!
The Benefits of A Proper Green Cleanse
Moving the toxins out of your body, activating your digestive system, and purifying your blood all help combat fatigue, pain, and inflammation by reducing the amount of stress to your processes from blockages in your digestion.
Beyond that, doing a regular cleanse correctly several times a year can play a huge role in keeping allergies and illness at bay, and nearly always results in a pleasant side effect of weight loss…in a healthy way.
Here are just a few of the results we’ve seen from past participants in my famous GREEN Cleanse Program:
- My fibromyalgia pain has lessened.
- I feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- I have more energy
- I have lost some weight and hope to continue losing
- I feel better and hope to continue with this.
- I feel like I am not stuck anymore and am finally changing!
- The blockage is gone.
- My food cravings are gone.
- I do feel a sense of accomplishment and that I can keep learning and growing and healing.
- I still have trouble falling asleep- but do wake up ready for the day and with a feeling of gratitude.
- My stress level is less
- no drippy nose; the chronic mucus is gone.
- I feel comfortable in my body now.
- My senses are more acute
- My allergies are clearing up. I don’t have as much mucus/ sneezing.
- Lost about 4 lbs
- Less aches in my body.
- My energy level is improving.
- The fat around my middle has decreased.
- My congestion is gone.
- The ache in my shoulder that has been nagging me since January is gone.
- I am peaceful, calm and joyful.
- My energy is through the roof.
- My mind is clear and focused.
- I am sleeping like a baby and waking up with ease.
These are taken from just a few of the participants’ journals. I’ve enjoyed watching their progress.
Are You Seeing A Pattern In These Results? That’s because…
GREEN Smoothie Cleansing Is One of the Fastest Ways to Rejuvenate a Sluggish, Fatigued, Body!
I created my now famous 7-day G.R.E.E.N. Cleanse Program in 2008, and thousands of people have gone through it with roaring success. It stands for: Gut Revitalizing Easy Energizing Natural Cleanse.
Since that first year, we have added many more enticing bonuses to help support you during the cleanse. We repeat the GREEN Cleanse Program as a group every 3 months. However, the materials and support are also available for you do the program on your own as a self-paced, self-study as well.
The newest feature we added recently is online pre and post cleanse assessments and daily online journals. It helps me offer more personalized support. I created the program with certain things in mind that people have told me were their greatest challenges to succeeding with a cleanse.
Common Reasons Why People Fail At Green Cleansing:
- Taking on too deep of a cleanse, before being totally ready. That is exactly why I created three levels for cleansing: mild, medium, and deep.
- Not getting enough nutrients during the cleanse. I show you exactly how to cleanse without stripping your body of key nutrients.
- Inability to handle strong detox reactions. I explain what detoxification symptoms you can expect, and how to mitigate them whenever possible.
- Giving in to “hunger” that is really emotional craving. You will learn how to handle these demanding gremlins that can derail even the most committed cleanser, if they aren’t identified and handled appropriately.
- Lack of support. We have a GREEN Cleanse community and lots of support, even if you are the only one in your family doing the cleanse…you will not be alone.
Think you can’t handle it, or it will taste boring and not fulfilling? It’s easier and more delicious than you ever imagined! Here are a few delicious community recipes submitted by some of our participants.
NOTE: All recipes in the official GREEN Cleanse Recipe Guide are low glycemic, or have low glycemic versions.
Tickle Your Taste Buds and Enjoy These FREE Cleansing Recipes!
“Gut Rejuvenator A.M. Starter”
Sip this to wake up your digestive tract before you start to feed it
1 English cucumber
4 cups red Swiss chard
Juice of 1 lemon
1 garlic clove
1/8 tsp cayenne
1 tsp spirulina
“Ritamarie’s Soup in a Glass”
My mission is to help people who are suffering needlessly, to gain back their vitality and quality of life that they deserve. You are not meant to live exhausted and in pain every day. I know because I have been there. I share part of my own story with you in the video at the top of the web page below.
As always, with love and appreciation,
Comment below: What are your burning questions about green cleansing, green smoothies, or detoxification?
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.