Genetic Testing: The Link Between Caffeine Intake and Estrogen Metabolism
May 2 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
How to use genetic testing to determine the potential risk of caffeine consumption on breast health
If you are dedicated to supporting your patients and clients to maximize their genetic potential and reduce their risk,
JOIN US FOR THIS TRAINING AND LEARN TO:
- Understand the genetic markers related to estrogen metabolism and how they relate to dietary recommendations.
- Use these findings to motivate and empower your patients and clients to adopt the life-changing habits you know will help them to heal.
- Use genetic markers related to estrogen metabolism to help you to guide people to make diet and supplementation recommendations that protect them from hormone sensitive cancers and endocrine disorders
- Suggest the tests that can indicate which of these genetic variants are currenty expressing and putting your clients at risk.
- Master the art and science of using nutrigenomics and functional lab testing to create a thriving and fulfilling practice that grows and prospers because you get real results for people who have been out of balance for a long time