I’m excited to be doing a talk in New Jersey this week on Eating for Hormone Health.
Karen Ranzi, author of “Creating Healthy Children” is hosting me.
Here are the details.
If you live in the area, come on by.
Eating for Hormone Balance
The Secrets to Staying Young and Vibrant At Any Age
With Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS, DC, CCN, DACBN
How to Nourish Your Hormones and Keep Yourself Strong, Safe and Healthy Your Whole Life Through.
In this Inspirational talk, You’ll learn:
- Who all the members of your hormone family are and how you can keep them balanced and humming
- The role of your digestion,emotions and your environment in keeping your hormones balanced and safe.
- How balancing your hormone starting as early as in your 20’s leads to improved vitality and strength in your later decades — the untold secret to seeing more life ahead of you than behind you.
- The 5 foods you MUST eat and the 5 foods You MUST avoid for hormone health
- How stress effects your hormones —and techniques for protecting yourself from the dangers of being in fight-flight mode daily
- How nutrients effect hormone balance, and why synthetic nutrients can be dangerous
- The importance of sleep in protecting you from hormone-related cancers.
- How hormones are disrupted by the environment and essential secrets in protecting yourself.
In her fun and exuberant style, Dr. Ritamarie shares her passion for vibrant health and her secrets for creating for herself more strength and stamina in her 50’s than she experienced in her 20’s. There’ll be ample time for questions and answers.
For over 2 decades, Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo has been a student and practitioner of natural health and whole fresh food diets as a path to wellness. Her success in recovering from chronic fatigue and lifestyle induced health challenges prompted
As a doctor of chiropractic certified in acupuncture, clinical nutrition and herbal medicine, Dr. Ritamarie empowers powerful transformation and vibrant health in busy people worldwide. Through her coaching programs, nutrition consultations and books, Dr. Ritamarie touches countless lives with her message of self-healing. Visit her website www.FreshnFunLiving.com for lots of resources, recipes and valuable information.
Thursday August 5, 2010 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Ramsey, New Jersey (201) 934-6778
Investment in your health: $20 in advance, $25 at the door
To register contact Karen at email@example.com
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
For those that can’t attend will you post audio that we can listen to afterwards or will you post a written article on this topic? I’d love to share this with my hashimoto’s 411 group on facebook.