I’ve started an Appreciation Journal, and I plan to continue to share my appreciations every day for 30 days.
If you’re looking to experience more energy, health and joy, join me on this appreciation journey and watch magical things unfold.
Comment below with 3 things you appreciate today.
Dr. Ritamarie’s Appreciations for Today – Day 28
- I appreciate Laura, Leila, and Beatrix for being so regular with posting their appreciations over the past month.
- I appreciate my sleep. I have been getting 8 or more hours of it every night, except last night, and I notice a difference (finally!).
- I appreciate the rain. As much as I prefer the sun and warmth, having it be rainy for 3 days in a row has certainly made a difference in the reservoirs.
I do so love to read all your appreciations, so keep them coming.
With Great Love and Appreciation,
Go ahead, give yourself an energy boost. Comment below about what you appreciate today.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
[…] Dr. Ritamarie’s Gratitude Journal Day 28 […]
Today I appreciate:
1.- A great week-end with family and friends, doing nothing special, just being together and laughing.
2.- I few hours in a good bookstore ….heaven!
3.- The wonderful feeling of being alive, and in peace with the world. This feeling is not only emotional, but also spiritual and physical, so I suppose that the change in diet, stress reduction, mindfulness and taking care of myself is what I needed. The feeling of appreciation I have for all the people that have helped me, and that I come in contact with is profound.
November 5th, 2011
1. I really love that if I start to feel stressed, which usually means irrational thoughts of entitlement or blame, I can immediately have the mind to find what I am grateful for in the situation and it all turns around! Wow, a little practice and a big pay off!
2. I am so grateful for the lovely tree trimming party we had with close friends, and the memories to cherish.
3. I appreciate finding a kindred spirit in my town who wants to work with me on getting GMO’s labeled here in CA. She has more passion than I do about it! What a treasure she is.
I appreciate an easy, and safe drive home
I appreciate our neighbor for mowing our grass for us
I appreciate all of the lovely cards waiting for our return