Cheers to another delicious and healthy alternative! This recipe is from our brand new “Belly Fat, Brain Fog, and Burnout Recipe Sampler” that we are giving away FREE for a limited time.
Cauliflower Nori Rolls
- 4 sheets raw nori
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- variation of any vegetables (grated or sliced in long thin strips): carrots, cucumbers, celery, sprouts, etc.
- In food processor, grind cauliflower until grainy.
- Place a thin layer of cauliflower on nori sheet. Spread to edges side to side and within 1 – 2 inches from top and bottom.
- Place avocado slices and veggies in center of cauliflower.
- Roll the nori sheet, pulling tight as you roll it up, and place a few drops of water along the seam to seal.
- Cut with a serrated knife. Dip the knife in water before cutting.
Click here to download the recipe sampler for FREE.
Please Comment: What are you grateful for today?
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment