Appreciation gives you energy; therefore, it’s a great antidote for chronic fatigue and adrenal exhaustion.
Yesterday, I started an Appreciation Journal, and I plan to continue to share my appreciations every day for 30 days. Who knows, maybe I’ll continue after that.
If you’re looking to experience more energy, health and joy, join me on this appreciation journey and watch magical things unfold. Comment below with 3 things you appreciate today.
Dr. Ritamarie’s Appreciations for Today – Day 2
- I appreciate the sunshine and warmth we had today – especially since it’s November!
- I appreciate the energy my morning green drink gives me!
- I appreciate my computer because it connects me people around the world!
As I move through my day I like to play the appreciation game. Every time there’s a change of scenery, I need to find 3 new things to appreciate in the new location.
You’ll find yourself walking around brimming with joy!
With Great Love and Appreciation,
Go ahead, give yourself an energy boost. Comment below about what you appreciate today.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
I appreciate making good food choices yesterday on the road. I appreciate the kindness of strangers. I appreciate learning how to let go.
1. I deeply appreciate Dr. Ritamarie’s wisdom about creating energy for life by being always appreciative and in an “attitude of gratitude”.
2. I greatly appreciate high-speed access to the Internet and the incredible wealth of information at my fingertips available on the Web (World-Wide Web, WWW, or W3).
3. I appreciate with awe the gift of life and the opportunity to use my knowledge, skills, and talents in the service of others.
I appreciate the beautiful bright children I get to work with in my church responsibilities.
I appreciate fasting so I can appreciate the abundance of beautiful, clean, healthy food I have available to me so easily.
I appreciate getting to skype with my adorable grandchildren!
I appreciate that the sun is shining & that my son is home for a visit
I’m grateful that my body is lighter and I can think more clearly & have more energy
I’m grateful for so many wonderful opportunities in my life.
1. I appreciate the down day I had to catch up to the poster I have to have done.
2. I appreciate my little dog-Algodon, who loves me no matter what.
3. I appreciate the friend and coworkers who are especially kind to me helping me with my poster.