Try this delicious, and truly satisfying green soup recipe, which can be slightly warmed up by blending up it longer in your blender. Substitute the greens in the recipe with whatever else you have available and add your favorite toppings.
Anti-Inflammatory Green Soup Recipe
- 2-4 cups kale
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 cup water
- 1 pear
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper (without seeds)
- 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon kelp
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1 tomato
- 4 lime leaves
- 1 thin long dry stick of lemongrass*
- 1 piece of turmeric root approx. 1 1/2 inches long, or 2 teaspoons powdered turmeric
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter, for thickness
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend well.
- Add an avocado if a creamier soup is desired. Add salt to taste.
* For lemongrass, blend the stick with a little water, then strain through a nut milk bag or cheese cloth. Use the water with the lemongrass essence in the soup. You can also use a few drops of lemongrass essential oil instead.
This delicious recipe is from my e-book, Eat your Way out of Pain.
Whats your anti-inflammatory food recipe? Comment below and be sure to share recipes you use to fight inflammation in your body.
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
Leave a Comment