Wow. What a day. I’ve been in sessions all day, and didn’t get to post my commitments for today until now.
It’s quite interesting for me…making a public commitment to go to sleep. It has really been driving my late night behavior. Last night it was particularly tempting to just ignore the commitment and work late, as I had lot to do. Yet I would have felt really bad having to post that I went to bed at 3 when I committed to 12.
I did a class on adrenal health last night for my online program, Balance My Body Blueprint. It was a great reinforcement for me to teach everyone about the importance of breathing, sleep and having fun. I’ve been focused on breathing and appreciation all day and I love how it feels. This activity can ease the burden your adrenals and alleviate fatigue.
So here’s my report card for yesterday:
- Exercise: 2:30 – 3:30 get out for a run and do a few weights – I did this at 4:30. It was a beautiful day and i had a great time.
- Fun break: 9:30 PM – after my Balance My Body Blueprint teleseminar call on Balancing Adrenals – I am afraid this was a flop, unless you count cuddling with my 11 year old…which I think is fun.
- Off computer by 11:30, in bed by 11:45, lights out before midnight. I was off computer by 11:27. My 11 year old was troubled by some school events and needed cuddle time with Mom, so I lay with him in his bed, dozing, until I went to my own bed, lights out by 12:15! Great accomplishment!
And here’s my commitment for today:
- 64 ounces smoothie/green soup
- Off computer by 11PM
- Sauna 30 minutes
- Bed by 11:30
- Fun reading for 15 minutes
- Lights out between 11:45 and 12.
How did you do yesterday? What are your commitments for today? Comment below.
Love, Health and Joy,
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.