What a day! I had intended to get this posted this morning, but time escaped me. Between making breakfast for the kids and preparing for my Balance My Body webinar, I ran out of cycles.
After messing up on several of my comittments yesterday, I made up for it today! Seems FUN was taking the brunt of my unfulfilled commitments all week, but last night and today really made up for it.
After the Balance My Body webinar, I drove my son (or rather he drove me!!! He has his learner’s permit) to a friend’s house then went downtown to our beautiful hike and bike trail and did a 4 mile run around the lake.
Afterwards, I went to whole foods and bought some lovely vegetables. I was on my way to pick up my son and his friend frm the movies, when my husband called and let me knw that he could do it. So I stopped by Borboletta’s, one of Austin’s raw foods cafes, which recently changed management, to check out the changes. Low and behold, I ran into one of my students who’s become a dear friend. We sat and chatted, while eating drinking green smoothies and eating delicious raw and living foods, like kale salad, for hours.
I put in a couple of hours of work and now I’m off to hottub with the family and then go to bed.
A successful self care day on all fronts!
Here’s my report card for Friday:
- Exercise 30 minutes – FLOP – all I did was a few minutes of weights
- Fun: Quality time with my husband – a date for dinner at Beets Cafe! Yipee. It was great. We had a lovely dinner and good conversation.
- Water – 8 cups Success
- Get myself signed up to take the Vibrant Health Mindset Course and recommit to my own goals. Didn’t quite makt it and will move this to tomorrow.
- Bed by midnight – Superflop. The evening out and a 2 hour excursion with my almost 16 year old son took time from a commitment I had to make. I taught a webinar class thsi morning for my Balance My Body group, and needed to prepare the case studies, and get everything set up, plus I needed to finish the maintenence Plan for the 6 week detox, as promised. Thus I got to bed at 2. I did sleep until 8 so this is still a better night’s sleep than I was getting last week. Progress not perfection.
Saturday’s Commitments…made this morning but posted in the evening:
- Fun – 30 minutes
- Exercise – longer run – 4 miles
- bed by midnight
- Hot-tub or Sauna before bed
How did you do yesterday? What are your commitments for today? Comment below.
Love, Health and Joy,
Are you feeling stuck?
Do you feel as if something is missing from your practice that's keeping you from delivering breakthrough outcomes for your clients?.
Nutritional Endocrinology Practitioner Training (NEPT)
The Mastery and Certification tier is our flagship program and provides everything you need to feel confident as a practitioner who knows how to get results that lead to healthy and happy clients.
Functional Assessment Mastery
Explore the relationships between the most important hormones and their relationship with nutrition.
Functional Nutrition Mastery
Learn how to support your clients to eat and supplement in a way that reduces and eliminates chronic symptoms.
Medical Disclaimer: The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, drritamarie.com, and the experts who have contributed. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Disclosure: Sometimes (but not always), when I share resources in my programs, newsletter, and on my website, I'm using an affiliate link, which means I do make money if you buy. My credibility is extremely important to me; therefore, I only endorse the products, services, and people I believe in. DrRitamarie.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.